GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Isabella Waterfall Vanity Dressing Table with Mirror
Hand-carved mahogany antique replica bedroom furniture
Elevate the experience of preparing for the day ahead! You’ll swoon for the sumptuousness of our 18th-century dressing table that balances eye-catching glamour and functional opulence. Overflowing with curvaceous Rococo styling with gilded accents, this ebony-toned work of mahogany furniture art blooms with meticulously hand carved rosettes on every stylized curve. Acanthus leaf carvings cascade down the exaggerated cabriole legs and embellish the five generous storage drawers ready to hold makeup or jewelry. A floral medallion crowns the mirror top and cascades down its scrolled sides, while the glamorous waterfall tabletop with beveled edge provides a beautiful display space. Another unparalleled Design Toscano original!
- Simple assembly required. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 220 pounds (100 kgs).
- This work of furniture art uses the ancient gilding process of real gold leaf, which is applied by hand one piece at a time. As a result, tone and texture may vary slightly giving it the unique look of original antiques.
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- Overall: 40″Wx18″Dx68″H. 79 lbs.
- Mirror Dims: 29.75″Wx.25″Dx37″H.
- Floor to Top of Dresser in Middle: 24.5″H.
- Space from Floor to Bottom of Dresser: 24.25″H.
- Drawer Dimensions:
Left & Right: 7.5″Wx13.75″Dx5.25″H.
- Flat Surface Area Above Middle Drawer: 19.5″Wx10.75″D.
- Flat Surface Area on Both Sides: 11.5″Wx17″D.