GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Indian Buffalo Hunt, 1856: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Karl Ferdinand Wimar (1828-1862), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $450.00
Fraught with a unique intensity and emotion, the silhouette of a Native American Indian stands out against the twilight landscape as he hunts the wild buffalo of the Plains. After meeting the Native American Indians who traded furs near St. Louis, German-born artist Wimar made it his goal to document their lives much as Audubon had documented animals. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its bold brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica European style 3.5" wide frame is cast in quality designer resin and highlighted with a beaded inner border and an antiqued ebony finish.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 15.5"Wx13.5"H framed (9"Wx7"H image size, 3.5"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 27.5"Wx22.5"H framed (21"Wx16"H image size, 3.5"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 36.5"Wx30"H framed (30"Wx23.5"H image size, 3.5"W frame), 8 lbs.
- Grande: 44.5"Wx36"H framed (38"Wx29.5"H image size, 3.5"W frame), 10 lbs.