GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Idealized Portrait of a Courtesan as Flora, Goddess of Spring, 1506: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Bartolomeo Veneto (1502-1555), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $450.00
Educated courtesans of 16th-century Venice valued the erotic role of Flora, ancient goddess of spring, and often had themselves painted in her trappings. Newly budded flowers, exposed breast and beckoning glance all celebrate the season when life springs anew. Veneto was a Venetian painter who specialized in portraiture and spent some time serving as a craftsman in the Este court. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. With bas-relief organic styling, the multi-tiered, replica European style 3.25" wide frame is cast in quality designer resin and highlighted with an aged gold-toned finish.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 13"Wx15"H framed (7"Wx9"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 22"Wx27.5"H framed (16"Wx21.5"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 27"Wx34"H framed (21"Wx28"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 8 lbs.
- Grande: 38"Wx47"H framed (32"Wx41"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 11 lbs.