GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Hyde Street Tiffany-Style Stained Glass Window
Nearly 200 hand-cut pieces of authentic art glass encased in glazier's came.
In the Victorian era, to display one's elegance and fine taste many houses added stained glass windows. This Hyde Street art glass window is evocative of those you might have seen while driving your carriage about Hyde Park. Introducing beautiful regal purple, ruby red and rich amber glass, all flow in an organic creation of streamers and beads. Set in a background of sparkling clear textured glass, this ornate design would have, in the Victorian style, flanked both sides of an entry or a graced a picture window adding glowing color to any room. With an artisan's eye, each piece of Design Toscano's distinct high quality art glass is hand-cut, copper-foiled, and individually soldered in glazier's came, taking over two full days to create. Our exclusive work of high quality stained glass art has the look of a fine period antique.
- Window includes two scroll brackets and two approximately 20" long chains with snap hooks for hanging.
- Chains can be adjusted for length by removing links as needed.
- Each bracket requires two screws, not included.
For California Customers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead a chemical which is known to State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- This is authentic, hand-crafted art glass; variations of texture and color are part of the process.
- The amount of sunlight or ambient lighting shining through these stained glass windows may affect the appearance and color of the glass.
- Our stained glass windows have been protected with mineral oil as part of the finishing process. Please use a soft dry cloth to remove any excess oil.
Weights & Dimensions
- 8.5"Wx22.5"H. 3 lbs.