GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Hose It Off Harry, Gnome Spitter Piped Statues
From the Acorn Hollow Garden Piped Statue Collection
$38.95 – $49.95
If your plants look parched, don't look at Harry's! Our Garden Gnome comes with his own hose to always keep the water flowing in your pond. Since beauty is in the details, our Toscano-exclusive, hand-cast designer resin gnome spitter with masterful hand-painted embellishments is sure to bring your pond or water feature to life. Our piped gnome is expertly engineered with ⅜"-dia. brass male connection tube and, with the addition of our optional pump and tube kit, will spit water from the gnome's hose to provide a focal point and also oxygenate your pond or water garden with the soothing sounds of water music.
- Requires a 120 GPH (gallon per hour) recirculating pump to spout water.
- We recommend our DR-120 pump sold below.
Wood Furniture Care:
- Do not place your furniture in direct sunlight and/or in a damp area.
- Arrange your furniture so it is not placed near heating or air conditioning vents.
- Avoid placing furniture directly under windows.
- Be careful not to place plastic materials on your furniture. Certain plastics have elements that may react with and damage the finish.
- Occasionally rotate accessories so they do not remain in the same spot for extended periods of time.
- Avoid creating marks on your furniture by placing a piece of felt cloth or leather under accessories.
- Lift objects directly up rather than dragging items across the finish of your furniture.
- Use a protective pad when using your furniture as a writing surface.
- Wipe up spills promptly. Water left over a prolonged period of time will cause white spots in the finish.
- Dust frequently with a clean dry lint-free cloth. To remove accumulated dust or furniture wax build-up use a soft cloth dampened in a solution of mild detergent and warm water. Dry thoroughly using a clean cloth and then apply furniture polish wiping it in the direction of the wood grain.
- We recommend that furniture be polished every six months.
- Wood finishes will change in appearance as they are used. Slight variations in appearance and the fit of joints and seams will result from the normal expansion and contraction of wood as it responds to climatic changes in the home.
Please remember a little maintenance and care will keep your furniture investments beautiful for years to come.
Weights & Dimensions
- 5.5"Wx7.5"Dx11"H. 2 lbs.