GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Horta Tiffany-Style Stained Glass Window
Over 100 individually hand-cut pieces of authentic art glass and one cabochon encased in glazier's came.
Influential in modern design, Victor Horta (1861-1947) renowned Belgian architect and designer, first used glass and iron in his design of the Royal Greenhouses of Lacken. Horta, a proponent of Art Nouveau which features graceful curves, symmetrical and geometric designs, is accomplished in this elegantly balanced window featuring a stylized flowering plant of rose and green shades. Beautifully balanced, this art glass window is accented with sparkling lavender, lemon yellow, and spring green with a cobalt blue frame backed by clear textured glass that lets in the warmth of the glistening sun and exquisite Art Nouveau style to any room. With an artisan s eye, each of Design Toscano s distinct pieces of high quality art glass are hand-cut, copper-foiled, and individually soldered in glazier s came, taking over two full days to create. Our exclusive work of high quality stained glass art has the look of a fine period antique.
- Window includes two scroll brackets and two approximately 20" long chains with snap hooks for hanging.
- Chains can be adjusted for length by removing links as needed.
- Each bracket requires two screws not included.
- Design Toscano is not responsible for damages due to failed hangers and/or improper installation.
For California Customers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead a chemical which is known to State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- This is authentic hand-crafted art glass; variations of texture and color are part of the process.
- The amount of sunlight or ambient lighting shining through these stained glass windows may affect the appearance and color of the glass.
- Our stained glass windows have been protected with mineral oil as part of the finishing process. Please use a soft dry cloth to remove any excess oil.
Weights & Dimensions
- 17"Wx17"H. 4 lbs.