GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Holy Family with the Young Saint John and Mary Magdalene, 1490: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Palma Vecchio (Jacopo Negretti) (1480-1528), in the Uffizi Gallery, Florence
$150.00 – $450.00
In the genre of the sacra conversazione, or sacred conversation, the Holy Mother and Child convey timeless truths with their simple presence as Mary Magdalene and a young John the Baptist look on. An accomplished secular and sacred artist who belonged to the Scuola di San Marco, il Vecchio was known for his tender portraits and soft Venetian colors. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica 4.375" wide, European style, bright gold-toned, ribbed frame is cast in quality designer resin with an acanthus leaf and floret border that draws the eye toward the beautiful image.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 17.25"Wx14.25"H framed (9"Wx6"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 29.25"Wx22.75"H framed (21"Wx14.5"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 37.25"Wx28.25"H framed (29"Wx20"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 8 lbs.
- Grande: 47.75"Wx35.25"H framed (39.5"Wx27"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 11 lbs.