GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Historic Mahogany Monk's Bench
Hand-carved in mahogany to replicate a 16th century antique
$10.95 – $1,999.00
Our favorite English antique dealer agreed to have this stunning medieval Monk's Bench reproduced for us complete with all its rich, handcarved details. Clergy members used it to store vestments before the advent of closets. Both stylish and functional, this heavyweight, high-back bench with carved panels, provides seating for two, and deep storage for items such as fine linens, books or treasures from a bygone era. For authentic character, it takes over two weeks to hand-carve and hand-finish the mahogany to replicate the original antique. A Toscano exclusive.
- Simple assembly required. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 572 pounds (260 kgs).
- Our mahogany Historic Monk's Bench is constructed with an engineered plywood side panel and seat for supreme stability and strength.
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 48"Wx21"Dx48"H. 90 lbs.