GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Historic Mahogany Monk's Bench
Hand-carved in mahogany to replicate a 16th century antique
Our favorite English antique dealer agreed to have this stunning medieval Monk's Bench reproduced for us complete with all its rich, hand-carved details. Clergy members used it to store vestments before the advent of closets. Both stylish and functional, this heavyweight, high-back bench with carved panels, provides seating for two, and deep storage for items such as fine linens, books or treasures from a bygone era. For authentic character, it takes over two weeks to hand-carve and hand-finish the mahogany to replicate the original antique. A Toscano exclusive.
- Simple assembly required. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 572 pounds (260 kgs).
- Our mahogany Historic Monk's Bench is constructed with an engineered plywood side panel and seat for supreme stability and strength.
Click to Order Replacement Hardware
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 48"Wx21"Dx48"H. 90 lbs.