GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Hermitage Atlantes Glass-Topped Pedestal Table
Inspired by the original sculptures by artist Alexander Terebenev (1815-1859) in the Hermitage Museum St. Petersburg Russia
$24.95 – $229.00
With a nod to the internationally-admired Neoclassical portico that anchors Russia's Hermitage Museum, the artist of this work of furniture art was inspired to adapt a pair of strong Atlas figures as pediments. Cast in quality designer resin with an antique stone finish, the Basil Street Gallery idealized male figures, aptly placed on a pedestal for full display, are exquisitely positioned beneath a 1/5" thick, glass top measuring a foot-and-a-half wide.
- Simple assembly required. Simply screw glass tabletop to base using metal fulcrum.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 110 pounds (50 kgs).
Proper care and maintenance will keep your designer resin furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Wipe up spills on glass table tops promptly with a damp cloth.
- Dust sculptural table bases regularly with a clean, dry, lint-free cloth.
- To remove accumulated dust, use a soft cloth dampened in a solution of mild detergent and warm water. Dry thoroughly using a clean cloth.
- Avoid placing hand-painted full color finishes in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
Weights & Dimensions
- Table: 18.5"Wx18.5"Dx29"H. 13 lbs.
- Base: 10.5"x10.5"
- Top Surface (without glass): 7.5"x8"
- Glass Tabletop: 18.5" round, 1/5" thick