GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Hercules and Omphale, 1735: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Francois Boucher (1703-1770), in the Pushkin Museum of Fine Art, Moscow
$150.00 – $450.00
Convicted of a murder and forced to wear traditional women's clothing and do their work, Hercules was freed when his slaver, Queen Omphale of Lydia, instead took him as her lover. In this, one of the most audaciously erotic and marvelously executed works of his career, French artist Boucher showcased his skillful mastery at portraying an idyllic world that made him the most fashionable painter of mid-century Europe. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its bold brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica 4.375" wide, European style, bright gold-toned, ribbed frame is cast in quality designer resin with an acanthus leaf and floret border that draws the eye toward the beautiful image.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 15.25"Wx17.25"H framed (7"Wx9"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 25.25"Wx29.25"H framed (17"Wx21"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 32.25"Wx38.25"H framed (24"Wx30"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 38.25"Wx45.25"H framed (30"Wx37"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 11 lbs.