GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Henry VIII, 1540: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Hans Holbein the Younger (1497-1543), in the National Gallery of Art, Rome
$150.00 – $450.00
In the splendid shirt, fitted tunic and lavishly embellished coat he wore for his wedding to Anne of Cleves, King Henry VIII stands as a work of classic portraiture beneath the designation of his age, ANNO AETATIS SUAE XLIX (49 years) . The official court painter and one of the very best portrait artists of the 16th century, Holbein the Younger was a key figure in German Renaissance art. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. The imported, delicately carved hardwood frame boasts a delicate leaf motif with fine feathered detailing finished in antique gold tones.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 15"Wx16.5"H framed (7.5"Wx9"H image size, 4"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 25"Wx28.5"H framed (17.5"Wx21"H image size, 4"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 34.5"Wx40"H framed (27"Wx32.5"H image size, 4"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 37.5"Wx44"H framed (30"Wx36.5"H image size, 4"W frame), 10 lbs.