GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Hay Wain, 1821: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist John Constable (1776-1837), in the National Gallery of Art, London
$150.00 – $450.00
From the farm hand crossing the stream with horse and wagon to the precise species of tree, this scene was built upon painstakingly accurate outdoor sketches rendered with exacting brushstrokes in the studio. British artist Constable is largely responsible for reviving the importance of landscape painting in the 19th century, ushering in the age of the Impressionists. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica 4.375" wide, European style, bright gold-toned, ribbed frame is cast in quality designer resin with an acanthus leaf and floret border that draws the eye toward the beautiful image.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 17.25"Wx14.25"H framed (9"Wx6"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 29.5"Wx22.75"H framed (21.25"Wx14.5"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 41.25"Wx31.25"H framed (33"Wx23"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 49.25"Wx36.75"H framed (41"Wx28.5"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 11 lbs.