GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Hapsburg Mirror and Marble Topped Console Table Set
Hand-carved mahogany antique replicas requiring over 100 hours to create
These elegant mahogany pieces are so fraught with intricate floral scroll-work that it takes more than a week to hand-carve each one! Replicating those seen in grand Viennese salons, ours are hand-finished and slightly distressed to resemble true antiques. The sizable mirror is a masterpiece of hand-carved floral mahogany scroll-work and reflects your fine taste. The accompanying console rises on four ornate legs to a solid white marble top with French-cut edges. Add a touch of history with these statement pieces perfect for your foyer, library, or formal living room.
- Mirror includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Does not attach to table. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- Console Table: 54"Wx22"Dx31"H. 85 lbs.
- Mirror: 46.5"Wx2"Dx56"H. 48 lbs.
- Table Top: 53.5"W
- Front Leg to Wall: 17"
- Front Leg to Leg 38"