GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Grande Heron Cast Bronze Garden Statue Set
Cast in the traditional lost wax bronze method and piped for optional pond or fountain use
These bronze bird statues, reminiscent of the European tradition of splendid, grand-scale garden art, artistically capture the form and grace of elegant herons. These bronze crane statues, finished with a hand-applied classic sepia bronze patina, are cast one piece at a time in the traditional lost wax method, which highlights their graceful legs and exquisite, elongated necks and guarantees lasting beauty. Sure to be a focal point, these Design Toscano heirloom-quality bronze garden statues, on stable platform bases, convey that you take the exterior of your home as seriously as the interior. Piped to optionally cascade flowing water from the crane's beaks into your pond, pool or fountain. Simply add the optional 400 GPH pond pump kits to create beautiful water music in your garden.
- Color patina is applied by hand one piece at a time tone may vary slightly.
- Each requires a 400 GPH (gallon per hour) recirculating pump to spout water we recommend our DR-400 pump sold below.
Click to Order Pump Kit DR400
- The original appearance of your heirloom bronze sculpture can be maintained with occasional care cleaning and polishing as you would with any other cherished artwork.
Weights & Dimensions
- Grand Heron Head Low: 28"Wx16"Dx47½"H.
- Grand Heron Head High: 27"Wx13½"Dx57"H. 73 lbs.