GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Grand Portico of the Temple of Philae: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist David Roberts (1796-1864), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $450.00
This fine work of Orientalist art evokes the mystery of an ancient Egyptian temple built on the Nile in homage to the goddess Isis. Its prominent Scottish painter, known for his painstaking accuracy, spent long tours as a student of Egyptology. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its bold brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. The imported, delicately carved hardwood frame boasts a delicate leaf motif with fine feathered detailing finished in antique gold tones.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 19"Wx15.5"H framed (11.5"Wx8"H image size, 4"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 28.5"Wx22"H framed (21"Wx14.5"H image size, 4"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 35.5"Wx27"H framed (28"Wx19.5"H image size, 4"W frame), 8 lbs.
- Grande: 42.5"Wx32"H framed (35"Wx24.5"H image size, 4"W frame), 9 lbs.