GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Grand Occasion Heraldic Armchair
Hand-carved solid mahogany antique replica seating furniture
Imagine this grand, solid mahogany, 17th-century replica Medieval throne chair at the head of your dining room or flanking your hearth! You won't cease to admire the ornate growling back rest pediment Gothic lions, graceful acanthus, sentential lion hand rest and intricate fretwork details that require a full week of hand-carving by skilled artisans. Our Design Toscano-exclusive Medieval arm chair is upholstered front and back with a generous expanse of luxurious brown and antique gold patterned upholstery on arms, seat, and back rest.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 198 pounds (90 kgs).
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 26"Wx24.5"Dx54"H 35 lbs.
- Seat: 24.5"Wx21.25"Dx18.75"H.
- Back: 35.25"H.
- Floor to Arm: 28.25"H.