GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Goddess of Justice
Expected back in stock: 02 Jul
Our statue of the Greek goddess of law is an ideal gift for recent law graduates
The Greek goddess of justice is artistically sculpted in this work perfect for home gallery or law office. Blindfolded for impartiality and balancing the scales of truth, Themis transcends the snakes of injustice at her feet. Our Toscano exclusives - both desktop and large scale - are cast in quality designer resin with rich faux bronze finishes. Desktop: 7"Wx7"Dx16"H. 5 lbs.
- 22"dia.x38½"H. 21 lbs.
- Inside globe: Each curved stemware slot is 3" wide and 19" long along curve. Center cutout for bottle storage is 8" in diameter
- Bottom shelf: Three oval-shaped cutouts for bottle storage are 9½"-10" wide and 6"-6½" deep
- 22"dia.x38½"H. 21 lbs.
About The Artist
- Liam is a great artist
For California Customers
- California customers need a special delivery truck
- Wood Furniture Care:
- Do not place your furniture in direct sunlight and/or in a damp area.
- Arrange your furniture so it is not placed near heating or air conditioning vents.
- Avoid placing furniture directly under windows.
- Be careful not to place plastic materials on your furniture. Certain plastics have elements that may react with and damage the finish.
- Occasionally rotate accessories so they do not remain in the same spot for extended periods of time.
- Avoid creating marks on your furniture by placing a piece of felt cloth or leather under accessories.
- Lift objects directly up rather than dragging items across the finish of your furniture.
- Use a protective pad when using your furniture as a writing surface.
- Wipe up spills promptly. Water left over a prolonged period of time will cause white spots in the finish.
- Dust frequently with a clean dry lint-free cloth. To remove accumulated dust or furniture wax build-up use a soft cloth dampened in a solution of mild detergent and warm water. Dry thoroughly using a clean cloth and then apply furniture polish wiping it in the direction of the wood grain.
- We recommend that furniture be polished every six months.
- Wood finishes will change in appearance as they are used. Slight variations in appearance and the fit of joints and seams will result from the normal expansion and contraction of wood as it responds to climatic changes in the home.
Please remember a little maintenance and care will keep your furniture investments beautiful for years to come.
- More information is required for this product