GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Glow of Gold, Gleam of Pearl, 1906: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist William McGregor Paxton (1869-1941), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $450.00
With a nod to Impressionism, this sumptuous figure exudes a sensual realism seen from the lively flesh tones to the theatrical pose. William Paxton, who studied under Jean-Leon Gerome, was a member of the Boston School of artists, noted for his portraiture and figure painting. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. The imported, delicately carved hardwood frame boasts a delicate leaf motif with fine feathered detailing finished in antique gold tones.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 13.5"Wx20.5"H.framed (6"Wx13"H.image size 4"W frame) 5 lbs.
- Medium: 17"Wx28.5"H.framed (9.5"Wx21"H.image size 4"W frame) 7 lbs.
- Large: 21.5"Wx38.5"H.framed (14"Wx31"H.image size 4"W frame) 9 lbs.
- Grande: 26"Wx48.5"H.framed (18.5"Wx41"H.image size 4"W frame) 11 lbs.