GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Girl with a Pearl Earring, 1665: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Johannes Vermeer (1632-1675), in Hague, Mauritshuis
$199.00 – $550.00
Like a painted jewel, Dutchman Vermeer's young woman is the embodiment of gentleness and delicacy, her identity a mystery to all. Known for adept composition and the evanescent shades of cool, silvery light that suffuse his works, the artist is unparalleled as a Dutch genre painter. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its bold brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica 4.375" wide, European style, bright gold-toned, ribbed frame is cast in quality designer resin with an acanthus leaf and floret border that draws the eye toward the beautiful image.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 22.25"Wx25.75"H framed (14"Wx17.5"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Medium: 26.75"Wx31.25"H framed (18.5"Wx23"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 34.25"Wx40.25"H framed (26"Wx32"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 44.25"Wx52.25"H framed (36"Wx44"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 12 lbs.
You may also like...
Grand Classic Edwardian Dining Chairs: Set of Six - Two Armchairs and Four Side Chairs