GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Girl in a Large Hat, 1645: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Caesar Boetius van Everdingen (1616-1678), in Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam
$199.00 – $599.00
Quite unique in 17th century Dutch painting for its composition and content, "Augusta," as this young woman is known, almost brazenly beckons from beneath a broad-brimmed sun hat to draw the viewer under her exotic spell. This Dutch artist became a painter's assistant at age 12, joined the prestigious Alkmaar's St. Luke's Guild only four years later, and went on to devote his life's work to portraits and historical paintings. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica 4.375" wide, European style, bright gold-toned, ribbed frame is cast in quality designer resin with an acanthus leaf and floret border that draws the eye toward the beautiful image.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 20.25"Wx22.25"H framed (12"Wx14"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Medium: 29.25"Wx32.25"H framed (21"Wx24"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 8 lbs.
- Large: 37.25"Wx41.25"H framed (29"Wx33"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 10 lbs.
- Grande: 44.25"Wx49.25"H framed (36"Wx41"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 12 lbs.