GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Gilded Age Tiffany-Style Stained Glass Window
More than 140 hand-cut pieces of authentic art glass and 24 cabochons encased in glazier's came.
As a lavish ornamental style Beaux-Arts, more than any other, represents America's expansive industrial age at the turn of the 19th century. This Beaux-Arts style window is warm and richly colored with reds, oranges and golds bedecked with glowing cabochons that will add instant glamour and be welcome in any room. Framed by sparkling clear textured glass and accented with a touch of aqua, organic designs form the base of this incredible window. Beaux Arts means "Fine Arts" and this splendid Gilded Age Tiffany style art glass window lives up to its name. With an artisan's eye, each piece of Design Toscano's distinct high quality art glass is hand-cut, copper-foiled, and individually soldered in glazier's came, taking over two full days to create. Our exclusive work of high quality stained glass art has the look of a fine period antique.
- Window includes two scroll brackets and two approximately 20" long chains with snap hooks for hanging.
- Chains can be adjusted for length by removing links as needed.
- Each bracket requires two screws, not included.
For California Customers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead a chemical which is known to State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- This is authentic, hand-crafted art glass; variations of texture and color are part of the process.
- The amount of sunlight or ambient lighting shining through these stained glass windows may affect the appearance and color of the glass.
- Our stained glass windows have been protected with mineral oil as part of the finishing process. Please use a soft dry cloth to remove any excess oil.
Weights & Dimensions
- 19"Wx25" "H. 7 lbs.