GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
George IV 3-Shelf Console Bookcase
Hand-carved mahogany signature piece is an investment in European-style furniture
Expected back in stock: December 8
With a heritage all its own, this wonderfully imaginative, George IV-style console bookcase rises from paw feet with shell details and guides the eye along its shapely serpentine scroll front. Two adjustable shelves, a fixed bottom shelf and a beautifully finished top are ready for your collectibles and first editions or those of your favorite bibliophile. Traditionally crafted, our Design Toscano-exclusive mahogany work of furniture art is hand finished in a rich, dark stain to further beautify this fine antique replica that's at home in most any room.
- Our mahogany George IV 3-Shelf Console Bookcase is constructed with an engineered plywood and MDF components for supreme stability and strength.
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 29.5"Wx14"Dx39.5"H. 62 lbs.
- Each Shelf: 21.5” long x 7.75" deep
- Distance Between Each Shelf (positioned as shown): 9”
- Shelves are adjustable/removable, can be raised or lowered by 2.5"