GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Garnier Tiffany-Style Stained Glass Window
More than 300 individually hand-cut pieces of authentic art glass and 47 cabochons encased in glazier's came.
Expected back in stock: December 16
Named after the acclaimed architect of the Paris Opera House (1862-1875) , Charles Garnier, and characterized by his opulent classical shapes, this lush stained glass window is a wonderful example of the artist s fascination with the intricate forms of twining vines and graceful arches. Surrounded by a double frame of cobalt blue and firey orange, this delightful creation, in an array of cool watery shades: pale blues, aqua and turquoise, is immortalized in Design Toscano s exclusive work of high-quality stained glass art. With the look of a fine Beaux Art period antique this window will glow warmly when hung in a favorite sunny spot, but will still keep your sense of privacy. With an artisan s eye, each Design Toscano distinct piece of high quality art glass is hand-cut, copper-foiled, and individually soldered in glazier s came, taking over two full days to create.
- Window includes two scroll brackets and two approximately 20" long chains with snap hooks for hanging.
- Chains can be adjusted for length by removing links as needed.
- Each bracket requires two screws, not included.
For California Customers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead a chemical which is known to State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- This is authentic, hand-crafted art glass; variations of texture and color are part of the process.
- The amount of sunlight or ambient lighting shining through these stained glass windows may affect the appearance and color of the glass.
- Our stained glass windows have been protected with mineral oil as part of the finishing process. Please use a soft dry cloth to remove any excess oil.
Weights & Dimensions
- 16 Wx24.5"H. 6 lbs.