GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Galle Art Nouveau Harp Side Table
Hand-carved mahogany antique replica accent furniture
This turn-of-the-century Art Nouveau table is based on a 1903 design from Emile Galle and features a gracefully flowing, organic "harp" design rising toward uniquely hand-carved mahogany fretwork. Galle was a major contributor to the French art Nouveau movement and was known for his nature inspired furniture designs like this one. A Design Toscano-exclusive, our three tiered replica table is perfect as a functional bedside table, accent piece, or petite bookshelf. A passionate salute to the Art Nouveau era, this table is an investment in European style and serves as a beautiful and practical design. With its height and two shelves, this multipurpose piece is sure to blend smartly with any decor.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 22 pounds (10 kgs).
- Our mahogany Galle Art Nouveau Harp Side Table is constructed with an MDF shelf for supreme stability and strength.
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 17.5"Wx13"Dx37.5"H. 15 lbs.