GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
French Neoclassical Arm-Held Sculptural Torch Wall Sconce Set of Two
Display this set of two left & right French-style wall sconces
Adopt a bit of French whimsical style with these ingenious sconces reminiscent of the work of Henri Petitot, famous for the creative atelier lighting designs of the 1930s. Arms, extending a full ten inches from the wall, form a clever pair of opposing sconces in a symmetry of design. Cast in quality designer resin with a verdigris bronze finish, each sconce is topped by a glass torch shade that creates a warm glow in bedroom, bath or hallway. Each is easily positioned with sawtooth hanger.
- Light fixtures each accept your (2) type B10 25-watt bulbs not included.
- Switches on cords.
- Each has (1) sawtooth hanger on back for hanging.
- Indoor use only.
Click to Order Replacement Lamp Shade
Weights & Dimensions
- 7.5"Wx10.5"Dx22"H. 5 lbs.
- 3"dia.x7.5"H. Glass Flame-Shaped Shade
- Cord is 63" long on each sconce.