GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Francesca da Rimini, 1837: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist William Dyce (1806-1864), in the Scottish National Gallery, Edinburgh
$150.00 – $450.00
In Dante's Inferno, a political family uses Lord Rimini's handsome younger brother as a surrogate to convince the beautiful Francesca to marry into their family, never dreaming that the pair would actually become ill-fated lovers while reading through the story of Lancelot and Guinevere. Scottish born Dyce was renowned for his considerable expertise in fresco painting as well in teaching and portraiture. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. The imported, delicately carved hardwood frame boasts a delicate leaf motif with fine feathered detailing finished in antique gold tones.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 16.5"Wx15"H framed (9"Wx7.5"H image size, 4"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 28.5"Wx25"H framed (21"Wx17.5"H image size, 4"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 36.5"Wx31.5"H framed (29"Wx24"H image size, 4"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 44"Wx37.5"H framed (36.5"Wx30"H image size, 4"W frame), 10 lbs.