GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
In Flanders Field Where Soldiers Sleep and Poppies Grow, 1890: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Robert William Vonnoh (1858-1933), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $450.00
Flame-colored poppies nod and dance in the ambitious work of brush and palette knife that embraced an Impressionist style while exhibiting a honed talent for both landscape and portrait work. Originally called Coquelicots, American painter Vonnoh's work was hard-pressed to find a home until it was retitled in 1914 to capture the sentimentality of the German invasion of Belgium during World War II. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its bold brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. With bas-relief organic styling, the multi-tiered, replica European style 3.25" wide frame is cast in quality designer resin and highlighted with an aged gold-toned finish.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 17"Wx12"H framed (11"Wx6"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 34"Wx21"H framed (28"Wx15"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 42.5"Wx26.75"H framed (36.5"Wx20.75"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 49.5"Wx30.5"H framed (43.5"Wx24.5"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 10 lbs.