GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Fire Hydrant Pooch Sculptural Fountain
Create an adorable garden focal point with this fire hydrant puppy dog fountain!
Both dogs and firefighters fell immediately in love with the first modern fire hydrant, invented by the Foxall Richards Company in 1802. Our scaled, cascading "puppy post" fountain is inspired from its open flowing plug and birdy friend down to the fireman's boot and lovable pup at its base. With a pool lit by the included LED light kit, you can enjoy this Design Toscano fountain night and day accompanied by the lyrical sound of water music. Cast in quality designer resin and hand-finished, it features an integrated, UL-listed, indoor/outdoor pump. This Design Toscano-exclusive fire plug fountain is a creative addition to your garden or a memorable sculptural gift for a favorite firefighter!
- Simple assembly required.
- This fountain includes a 66 gallon per hour pump with 6 foot long cord and features 1 LED light cluster with 4 white bulbs.
- It holds approximately 4 gallons of water.
For replacement parts, please click to contact Customer Service.
- Follow simple seasonal maintenance steps in the PDF linked above to help preserve your garden décor investment for years to come.
Weights & Dimensions
- 15.5"Wx13"Dx24.5"H. 16 lbs.