GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Entry into Jerusalem, 1912: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Wilhelm Morgner (1891-1917), at the Ostwall Museum, Dortmund, Germany
$150.00 – $399.00
A color saturated vision of the entry of Jesus Christ into Jerusalem is rendered with the passion of the new Expressionism. German artist Morgner trained for the clergy, but quickly turned to painting as his calling and made his faith evident in his works. He died a young man on the fields of Flanders in World War I. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its bold brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica European style 3.125" wide frame is cast in quality designer resin in a deep ebony hue highlighted by a faux mat and a classic, understated border in an antique gold finish.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 14.75"Wx11.75"H framed (9"Wx6"H image size, 3.125"W frame), 3 lbs.
- Medium: 26.75"Wx20.25"H framed (21"Wx14.5"H image size, 3.125"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 38.25"Wx27.75"H framed (32.5"Wx22"H image size, 3.125"W frame), 8 lbs.
- Grande: 48.75"Wx35.25"H framed (43"Wx29.5"H image size, 3.125"W frame), 11 lbs.