GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
English Chippendale Chairs: Set of Six (2 Armchairs, 4 Side Chairs)
Hand-carved solid mahogany antique replica seating furniture (c. 1770)
Expected back in stock: June 6
With truly exceptional hand-carving of acanthus, scrolls, and foliage and a warm, rich mahogany finish you won't find elsewhere, these Toscano-exclusive chairs are in a class all their own! On claw-and-ball feet, the ornate carving that requires three days to complete, rises toward a filigree back that showcases the carvers art to full advantage. Our traditional European chairs, with comfortable suspension and upholstery in a quality tone-on-tone cream fabric with a stitched lattice of gold, create classic heirlooms. Our works of furniture art are as comfortable as they are beautiful.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 286 pounds (130 kgs).
- Fabric Content: 100% Dacron
About The Artist
Thomas Chippendale (1718-1779)
Thomas Chippendale was a world famous cabinet maker working in the mid-Georgian English Rococo and Neoclassical styles. His designs published in a 1754 trade catalog were so influential in Britain Europe and America that the name Chippendale became synonymous with any furniture design similar to his Director style.
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- Armchair: 24"Wx23"Dx39.5"H. 18 lbs.
- Floor to top of seat: 18"H.
- Seat: 20"Wx17.5"D.
- Back: 21.5" H.
- Side Chair: 23"Wx22"Dx39.5"H. 14 lbs.
More Design Toscano Products To Love