GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
English Chippendale Armchair
Hand-carved solid mahogany antique replica seating furniture (c. 1770)
With truly exceptional hand-carving of acanthus, scrolls, and foliage and a warm, rich mahogany finish you won't find elsewhere, this Toscano-exclusive chair is in a class all its own! On claw-and-ball feet, the ornate carving that requires three days to complete, rises toward a filigree back that showcases the carvers art to full advantage. Our traditional European chair, with comfortable suspension and upholstery in a quality tone-on-tone cream fabric with a stitched lattice of gold, create a classic heirloom. Our work of furniture art is as comfortable as it is beautiful.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 286 pounds (130 kgs).
- Fabric Content: 100% Dacron
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 24"Wx23"Dx39.5"H. 18 lbs.
- Floor to top of seat: 18"H.
- Seat: 20"W x 17.5"D.
- Back: 21.5"H.
More Design Toscano Products To Love
Grand Classic Edwardian Dining Chairs: Set of Six (2 Armchairs, 4 Side Chairs)