GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Elmslie Arts and Crafts Stained Glass Window
More than 275 hand-cut pieces of authentic art glass and 20 cabochons encased in glazier's came.
Expected back in stock: November 10
As a member of the "Chicago Group" and a contemporary of Frank Lloyd Wright, George Grant Elmslie (1869-1952) was also a prominent architect inspired by nature and the featured clean and simple designs of the Art and Crafts movement. Keep a sense of privacy but still allow sunlight to shine through any window with this exceptional example of the artisan's craft that highlights a classic combination of geometric patterns accented with stylized leaves and green buds on a soft honey and cream backdrop. At over two-foot tall, this Design Toscano-exclusive, Prairie School-style stained glass masterwork requires three full days to create, as each of the individually hand-cut pieces of quality art glass are copper-foiled and encased in glazier's came.
- Window includes two scroll brackets and two approximately 20" long chains with snap hooks for hanging.
- Chains can be adjusted for length by removing links as needed.
- Each bracket requires two screws not included.
For California Customers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead a chemical which is known to State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- This is authentic hand-crafted art glass; variations of texture and color are part of the process.
- The amount of sunlight or ambient lighting shining through these stained glass windows may affect the appearance and color of the glass.
- Our stained glass windows have been protected with mineral oil as part of the finishing process. Please use a soft dry cloth to remove any excess oil.
Weights & Dimensions
- 20"Wx 25"H. 20 lbs.