GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Elaine the Lily Maid of Astolat, 1870: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Sophie Gengembre Anderson (1823-1903), in the Walker Art Gallery, Liverpool, UK
$150.00 – $450.00
Elaine of Astolat (or Shallot) was the fair maiden of Arthurian legend who died of unrequited love for Lancelot and drifted downriver toward Camelot, lily and final letter in hand. French-born British artist, Anderson makes Elaine the sole focus of this rich work, told in charmingly heartbreaking detail by the lady's simple beauty and the oarsman's despair. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. The imported, delicately carved hardwood frame boasts a delicate leaf motif with fine feathered detailing finished in antique gold tones.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 16.5"Wx13.5"H framed (9"Wx6"H image size, 4"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 28.5"Wx21.5"H framed (21"Wx14"H image size, 4"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 40.5"Wx29.5"H framed (33"Wx22"H image size, 4"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 48.5"Wx34.5"H framed (41"Wx27"H image size, 4"W frame), 11 lbs.