GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Effingham Gryphon Library Table
Hand-carved mahogany antique replica
The stylized gryphons and ornate filigree scrollwork hand-carved to create the legs of this Toscano exclusive are nothing short of amazing! The egg-and-dart molding surrounding the double-tiered, kiln-dried top of this exquisite sculptural piece allows you to admire it from every angle. Whether you use it as a writing desk, a hall table or as the pièce de résistance in your entryway, this signature creation that takes over 100 hours to create is a stunning work of hand-carved mahogany furniture art.
- Simple assembly required. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Our mahogany Effingham Gryphon Library Table is constructed with a MDF top for supreme stability and strength.
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 55"Wx28"Dx30.5"H. 160 lbs.