GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Eaton Place Tiffany-Style Stained Glass Window
More than 130 hand-cut pieces of authentic art glass encased in glazier's came.
As a lavish ornamental style Beaux-Arts, more than any other, represents America's expansive industrial age at the turn of the 19th century. This Beaux-Arts style art glass features two charming symmetrical flowering plants of pinks, blues and greens reversed to form a traditional organic design. The center "window" is created of clear textured glass that will sparkle brightly in the sun accentuating the glowing primroses. Beaux Arts means "Fine Arts" and lives up to its name in this splendid Eaton Place Tiffany style stained glass window that glistens in the sun. With an artisan's eye, each piece of Design Toscano's distinct high quality art glass is hand-cut, copper-foiled, and individually soldered in glazier's came, taking over two full days to create. Our exclusive work of high quality stained glass art has the look of a fine period antique.
- Window includes two scroll brackets and two approximately 20" long chains with snap hooks for hanging.
- Chains can be adjusted for length by removing links as needed.
- Each bracket requires two screws not included.
For California Customers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead a chemical which is known to State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- This is authentic hand-crafted art glass; variations of texture and color are part of the process.
- The amount of sunlight or ambient lighting shining through these stained glass windows may affect the appearance and color of the glass.
- Our stained glass windows have been protected with mineral oil as part of the finishing process. Please use a soft dry cloth to remove any excess oil.
Weights & Dimensions
- 15.5"Wx25"H. 5 lbs.