GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Easter Island Ahu Akivi Moai Monolith Statues
Our tiki totem heads are inspired by the 380 A.D. Easter Island stone originals
$37.95 – $2,150.00
Astound and impress guests at your next Polynesian luau with our exclusive, heavyweight King Moai, inspired by the 380 A.D. Easter Island originals. Said to represent gods, ancestors, or powerful kings, our Toscano-exclusive replica features the broad nose, strong chin and the rectangular ears of its ancient cousins. Our South Seas statement piece is cast in quality designer resin with a rough, chiseled faux stone finish.
Retailers your social media marketing will be supercharged after adding a 'share-worthy' Design Toscano Big-Boy photo op statue to your location!
- Kids will love having their pictures taken with our charming characters and parents will love sharing adorable photos of their friends and family.
- When the online buzz is coming directly from patrons it will be received as more genuine and will generate more referrals than your content or paid ads ever could!
- Don't forget: Include a sign or logo with your photo op statue so it will be easy to identify your brand on social media.
- Giant size includes mounting plates for secure permanent installation.
- Follow simple seasonal maintenance steps in the PDF linked above to help preserve your garden décor investment for years to come.
Weights & Dimensions
- Desktop: 5"Wx5.5"Dx9"H. 2 lbs.
- Small: 6.5"Wx5"Dx16"H. 4 lbs.
- Medium: 8.5"Wx8"Dx16.5"H. 7 lbs.
- Large: 12.5"Wx13"Dx24.5"H. 8 lbs.
- Large Base: 10.5"Wx8"D.
- Extra Large: 20.5"Wx18"Dx32.5"H. 33 lbs.
- Extra Extra Large: 23"Wx20"Dx48"H. 40 lbs.
- Giant: 36"Wx28"Wx72"H. 92 lbs.