GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Easter Island Ahu Akivi Moai Monolith Statues
Our tiki totem heads are inspired by the 380 A.D. Easter Island stone originals
$37.95 – $2,150.00
Astound and impress guests at your next Polynesian luau with our exclusive, heavyweight King Moai, inspired by the 380 A.D. Easter Island originals. Said to represent gods, ancestors, or powerful kings, our Toscano-exclusive replica features the broad nose, strong chin and rectangular ears of its ancient cousins. Our South Seas statement piece is cast in quality designer resin with a rough, chiseled faux stone finish.
- Medium statue fits on our English Rosette Garden Sculptural Plinth: Large CL5194 or Classic Statuary Plinth Base: Medium NG314105.
- Extra Large Statue fits on our Laurel Plinth NE80097.
- Follow simple seasonal maintenance steps in the PDF linked above to help preserve your garden décor investment for years to come.
Weights & Dimensions
- Desktop: 5"Wx5.5"Dx9"H. 2 lbs.
- Small: 6.5"Wx5"Dx16"H. 4 lbs.
- Medium: 8.5"Wx8"Dx16.5"H. 7 lbs.
- Large: 12.5"Wx13"Dx24.5"H. 7 lbs.
- Large Base: 10.5"Wx8"D.
- Extra Large: 21"Wx17"Dx32"H. 39 lbs.
- Extra Extra Large: 23"Wx20"Dx48"H. 40 lbs.
- Giant: 36"Wx28"Wx72"H. 92 lbs.