GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Easter Island Ahu Akivi Moai Monolith Statues
Our tiki totem heads are inspired by the 380 A.D. Easter Island stone originals
$37.95 – $2,150.00
Astound and impress guests at your next Polynesian Hawaiian luau with our exclusive, heavyweight, Moai, inspired by the 380 A.D. Easter Island originals. The Moai is said to represent gods, ancestors or powerful kings, our Design Toscano Tiki exclusive replica features the broad nose, strong chin and rectangular ears of its ancient Polynesian cousins. Our South Seas statement piece is cast in quality designer resin with a rough, chiseled faux stone finish. This, display-quality sculpture transforms any home, garden, restaurant or hotel into something truly magnificent!
- Medium Statue fits on our English Rosette Garden Sculptural Plinth: Large CL5194 or Classic Statuary Plinth Base: Medium NG314105.
- Extra Large Statue fits on our Laurel Plinth NE80097.
- Follow simple seasonal maintenance steps in the PDF linked above to help preserve your garden décor investment for years to come.
Weights & Dimensions
- Desktop: 5"Wx5.5"Dx9"H. 2 lbs.
- Small: 6.5"Wx5"Dx16"H. 4 lbs.
- Medium: 8.5"Wx8"Dx16.5"H. 7 lbs.
- Large: 12.5"Wx13"Dx24.5"H. 8 lbs.
- Large Base: 10.5"Wx8"D.
- Extra Large: 20.5"Wx18"Dx32.5"H. 33 lbs.
- Extra Extra Large: 23"Wx20"Dx48"H. 40 lbs.
- Giant: 36"Wx28"Wx72"H. 92 lbs.