GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Due Cigno Tub Chair: Each
Graceful "twin swans" are hand-carved of solid mahogany on this antique replica
Expected back in stock: March 18
This exquisite early 19th century Italian-inspired tub chair boasts two intricately hand-carved swans whose wake wraps to form a gently bowed backrest. You'll sink into the comfortable suspension, upholstered front and back in a quality, muted celadon jacquard. The glowing mahogany of this stylish, period work of furniture art enhances its historic lines and adds to the deep-seated comfort of this Toscano exclusive created by our master carvers. See additional views for details.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 220 pounds (100 kgs).
- Fabric Content: 51% Rayon 49% Polyester
- Fabric color is celadon green (similar to sage or celery).
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 26.5"Wx28.5"Dx33.5"H. 31 lbs.
- Seat Dimensions: 21.5”Wx20.5”D.
- Leg Height: 11”
- Back Rest: 15”H.
- Floor to Top of Seat: 18.5”H.