GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Due Cigno Settee Bench
Graceful "twin swans" are hand-carved of solid mahogany on this antique replica
This exquisite early 19th century Italian-inspired settee boasts two intricately hand-carved swans whose wake wraps to form a gently bowed backrest. You'll sink into the comfortable suspension, upholstered front and back in a quality, muted celadon jacquard. The glowing mahogany of this stylish, period work of furniture art enhances its historic lines and adds to the deep-seated comfort of this Toscano exclusive created by our master carvers.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 572 pounds (260 kgs).
- Fabric Content: 51% Rayon, 49% Polyester
- Fabric color is celadon green (similar to sage or celery).
- Footstool is not available.
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 51.5"Wx25.5"Dx33"H. 43 lbs.