GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Dread the Dangling Dragon Wall Sculpture
by artist Liam Manchester
This is latitude with dragon attitude! Created in the Gothic tradition of dragons and gargoyles who climbed the great cathedrals of Europe, our dragon statue lends medieval flair while snarling at passersby from his perch on your castle wall, garden fence or treetop. Sculpted with the amazing gothic detail of noted artist Liam Manchester, each scale and wing is cast exclusively for Design Toscano in quality designer resin with a faux stone finish for one of the most menacing dragon sculptures we've seen!
- Includes black metal u-bracket for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
- Design Toscano is not responsible for damages due to failed hangers and/or improper installation.
About The Artist
British artist Liam Manchester doesn't mind taking the necessary time to make an exquisite work of art even if it means devoting an entire year to a single piece. His dedication is obvious in all of his mystical and gothic creations.
Liam Manchester cites the old English myths and legends especially the vivid and dark tales of fantastical beasts as his primary inspiration for sculptures like Belladonna the Forlorn and Gaston the Gothic Climber.
His Design Toscano exclusives range from plaques to table sculptures wall climbers to mirrors and clocks to garden statuary.
More works by this artist
- Follow simple seasonal maintenance steps in the PDF linked above to help preserve your garden décor investment for years to come.
Weights & Dimensions
- 10"Wx10.5"Dx13.5"H. 7 lbs.