GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Dragonfly Pond Stained Glass Window
Over 275 individually hand-cut pieces of art glass and 14 cabochons encased in glazier's came.
Alighting upon a single flower in a pond of clear textured art glass, a lovely gossamer-winged dragonfly is the centerpiece of this simply elegant, Basil Street Gallery Victorian-style stained glass window. With an artisan's eye, each of Design Toscano's distinct pieces of high quality art glass are hand-cut, copper-foiled, and individually soldered in glazier's came, taking over three full days to create. Our exclusive work of high quality stained glass art has the look of a fine period antique.
- Window includes two scroll brackets and two approximately 20" long chains with snap hooks for hanging.
- Chains can be adjusted for length by removing links as needed.
- Each bracket requires two screws not included.
- Design Toscano is not responsible for damages due to failed hangers and/or improper installation.
For California Customers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead a chemical which is known to State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- This is authentic hand-crafted art glass; variations of texture and color are part of the process.
- The amount of sunlight or ambient lighting shining through these stained glass windows may affect the appearance and color of the glass.
- Our stained glass windows have been protected with mineral oil as part of the finishing process. Please use a soft dry cloth to remove any excess oil.
Weights & Dimensions
- 24"Wx24.5"H. 7 lbs.