GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Dionysia Festival Harp & Tambourine Dancers Maiden Wall Friezes
Classical Roman wall décor celebrating the festival of Bacchus, the god of wine
$135.00 – $249.00
These bas-relief maidens dance in honor of the wine god, celebrating the cultivation of vines and lauding the arrival of the growing season with great revelry. Though they once flanked an 18th-century Italian fireplace, these elegant vertical friezes are perfect framing a doorway and equally at ease alone or together in a bath or boudoir. These four-foot-high, museum-quality wall sculpts are cast in quality designer resin and finished in faux antique stone.
- Includes 2 D-hooks for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
- Follow simple seasonal maintenance steps in the PDF linked above to help preserve your garden décor investment for years to come.
Weights & Dimensions
- Dancer with Harp: 12"Wx2"Dx47"H. 12 lbs.
- Dancer with Tambourine: 12"Wx2"Dx47"H. 12 lbs.