GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Diana Leaving Her Bath, 1742: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Francois Boucher (1703-1770), in Louvre, Paris
$150.00 – $450.00
A hymn to the female body, this sensual portrait of the hunter goddess at her bath abandons her usually willful character to glow in the unabashed beauty of innocence. Perhaps the most celebrated decorative artist of the 18th century, this French Rococo painter was known for his idyllic and voluptuous paintings. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. With bas-relief organic styling, the multi-tiered, replica European style 3.25" wide frame is cast in quality designer resin and highlighted with an aged gold-toned finish.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 15"Wx13"H framed (9"Wx7"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 27"Wx22"H framed (21"Wx16"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 39"Wx30.5"H framed (33"Wx24.5"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 47"Wx36.5"H framed (41"Wx30.5"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 11 lbs.