GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Declaration of Love, 1735: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Jean Francois de Troy (1679-1752), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $450.00
Painted specifically to illustrate the costumes and manners of fashionable 18th century France, this colorful composition painted across a high-backed velvet settee in a formal sitting room, finds a lover leaning in to declare his eternal love to a fairly swooning, pink-cheeked mademoiselle. De Troy, director of Rome's French Academy, painted portraits, historical and mythological subjects, and genre scenes. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. With bas-relief organic styling, the multi-tiered, replica European style 3.25" wide frame is cast in quality designer resin and highlighted with an aged gold-toned finish.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 13.5"Wx15"H framed (7.5"Wx9"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 23"Wx27"H framed (17"Wx21"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 32"Wx38"H framed (26"Wx32"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 38"Wx45"H framed (32"Wx39"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 11 lbs.