GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Death of Julius Caesar: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Vincenzo Camuccini (1771-1844), in the Museo e Gallerie Nazionali, Naples
$150.00 – $450.00
Julius Caesar reaches in disbelief for his traitorous friend Brutus as he submits to his fate, murdered by the power-hungry Senate on the Ides of March. Bold reds, greens and blues add to the frenzy of activity depicted in Camuccini's Neoclassical work. Our authentic stretched canvas replica captures the original painting's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand. Our replica 4.375" wide, European style, bright gold-toned, ribbed frame is cast in quality designer resin with an acanthus leaf and floret border that draws the eye toward the beautiful image.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 27.25"Wx18.75"H framed (19"Wx10.5"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Medium: 35.25"Wx23.25"H framed (27"Wx15"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 43.25"Wx28.25"H framed (35"Wx20"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 49.25"Wx32.25"H framed (41"Wx24"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 10 lbs.