GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Daybreak, 1922: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Maxfield Parrish (1870-1966), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $450.00
Regarded as the most popular art print in history, this piece was, most remarkably, displayed in one of every four American homes of the 1920s. In a fantastical idyllic setting, two figures bend towards each other in the sun-dappled mist of a covered portico. Parrish helped shape the Golden Age of illustration with his frequent commissions of children's books and popular magazines. He lived comfortably from the royalties brought in by posters, calendars and other works addressing his images. Parrish painted well into his ninety first year. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its bold brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. The imported, delicately carved hardwood frame boasts a delicate leaf motif with fine feathered detailing finished in antique gold tones.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 17.5"Wx13.5"H framed (10"Wx6"H image size, 4"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 28.5"Wx20"H framed (21"Wx12.5"H image size, 4"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 40.5"Wx27"H framed (33"Wx19.5"H image size, 4"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 48.5"Wx32"H framed (41"Wx24.5"H image size, 4"W frame), 10 lbs.