IMPORTANT DELIVERY UPDATE: We are currently experiencing shipping delays due to challenges from COVID-19 and its impact on the global supply chain. We recommend everyone shop early this holiday season.
David Grande Garden Statue
By artist Michelangelo (1475-1564) in the Galleria dell' Accademia Florence
This 1504 masterpiece is one of the world's most recognizable works of art and an enduring symbol of Florence. "David" stills the heart as the young shepherd who slew the giant Goliath with a single stone, with our large-scale work - nearly five feet tall - cast directly from a 19th-century museum antique in quality designer resin for your gallery or garden. Shown with our Laurel Plinth Base.
- David: 21"Wx14½"Dx58"H. 55 lbs.
- Plinth: 22"Wx22"Dx25"H. 31 lbs.
- Fits on Grande Laurel Plinth (KY3917) Classical Fluted plinth (KY2273) and Grand Garden English plinth (NE140502)
- This item is crafted of durable resin and may be displayed outdoors with the following care:
- Painted items will benefit from a coat of clear acrylic spray paint to slow fading from sun exposure.
- Avoid direct exposure to freezing winter weather.
Winter Care of Statues and Fountains