GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
A Dash for the Timber, 1889: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Frederic S. Remington, in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $450.00
Roughly fearless cowboys and straining horses tearing along at full gallop give this masterwork of the American West instant drama and a truly cinematic quality. This work launched the career of Remington, arguably the most iconic painter of America's western frontier. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our imported hardwood frame features delicate, floral details on the borders and is highlighted in antiqued gold tones to enhance this spectacular image.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 19.25"Wx14.25"H framed (11"Wx6"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 28.25"Wx19.25"H framed (20"Wx11"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 37.75"Wx24.25"H framed (29.5"Wx16"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 8 lbs.
- Grande: 49.25"Wx30.25"H framed (41"Wx22"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 10 lbs.